Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Monsoons clouds

The monsoons have come.
Cooling us off to only 100 to 103 this week
Much nicer, so happy.

 .
 Monday sunset glowing over the Burro fire, looking east.

 Sunset looking west.

.

.

.

 Looking east again. Love the way the sunset colors bounce off any of the clouds.
Just like liquid gold in the sky.
I like my phone camera easy for me to hold, but the colors are not as fabulous as 
you can see in person.
.

I was cleaning up and tossing toys into thehamish's basket so I could dust the floor.
This basket was first Kirby's, then Watson's and now thehamish's.

If you look at the front you can see where puppy Watson chewed on it.

 .

 .

thehamish needed to nap there no matter what.

...

Here is your mid week pretty



.
wurf
.
cheers,  parsnip

10 comments:

  1. Lying there in glory with all his stuff. What could be better than chasing a lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are gorgeous. thehamish is cute as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thehamish looks so comfy in his basket. I don't take many photos because they don't match the beauty that I see and store in my heart.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing skies. Hamish looks quite comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof to you too dear Hamish. X
    Ahhh....those puppy teeth marks. I found an old collar the other day from our first Cairn Terrier "Max". He had managed to gnaw away on the leather a few times, finally outgrew it and then got his grown up necklace. Seems like a million years ago. Bittersweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teeth marks. I have things that Sam chewed on--I think he chewed on just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too treasure the teeth marks...the side of the cedar chest that puppy Clover chewed, the leg of the wine rack that puppy Rose chewed...the head of a snowman Christmas tree ornament that puppy Lester chewed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sunset sky is gorgeous! "Liquid gold" sounds perfect expression!
    Love the photos of thehamish in the basket. He looks so sweet and comfortable :-) His wavy coat looks very soft - I wanna touch it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Hamish feeling a bit better these days Gayle?

    ReplyDelete